Come help us shape the future
Senseye is revolutionizing the interface between technology and human cognition. Through breakthroughs in computer vision, we are pioneering new human-machine interfaces and making the impossible, possible. We are a diverse group of people with a broad range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives who have a lot of work ahead of us to realize our vision.
To help us achieve our ambitions, we’re seeking a Research Associate to assist with running participants through our on site experiments.
You are passionate about being part of an innovative research team with an interest in implementing studies in the areas of neuroscience, psychology, and/or biometrics. You have good attention to detail and ability to manage and document data and data collection processes. You are excited to work with our team of Research and Data Scientists, and see how your contribution provides the data that is used to build and test our products. You are capable of coming up with innovative ways to recruit participants for our studies.
- Recruit participants
- Run participants through experiments and maintain records of the data
- Manage and respond to project related email
- Prepare, maintain, and update technical documentation
- Attend weekly project meetings
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by individual research lab supervisors
- Typical hours for this role will be Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
*This is an on site position and is not eligible for remote work
Education and Experience
- We are open to a range of education and work experiences for this role. Familiarity with research studies and tabular data is preferred, but no degree is specified.
- Experience with running human studies
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check
- Position requires access to Covered Defense Information for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
- Senseye participates in E-Verify to confirm the eligibility of employees to work in the United States
- Senseye maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment substance abuse testing. Senseye may also conduct substance abuse testing during employment, in accordance with its policies and customer requirements. Employment is subject to passing such tests.
Our General Hiring Process
- Step 1: Non technical interview with our Director of People Ops or a Research team member
- Step 2: Phone interview with one of our Research Scientists
- Step 3: In person interview with our Research team members
- Step 4: Coffee interview with the Research team
- Step 5: Offer
- Salary range of $45,000 - $50,000 depending on experience
- Stock option plan
- Mothers' room
- Company health care plan (covers 100 percent of employee’s)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Option to add vision insurance at a low cost
- Options to add insurance coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Flexible paid time off (vacation, sick leave, and public holidays)
- Commuter benefits for parking, public transit, carshares, etc.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Catered lunches
Senseye is dedicated to building a community of employees that are diverse, passionate, and engaged. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status. When we're safe, healthy, and balanced we can accomplish phenomenal things together.
Did you know that women apply for open jobs only if they think they meet 100 percent of the criteria listed? Men will apply to that same posting if they feel they meet 60 percent of the requirements.
We know that not everyone comes from the same background, has had the same experiences, or education, and we wouldn’t want it any other way. Don’t worry about checking every single box, instead we want you to bring your own unique outlook to the team, whatever that might be!